• If you are a former student or 3rd party and need to request a transcript, immunization record, graduation verification or cumulative folder for a student who last attended East Montgomery High, West Montgomery High  or Montgomery Learning Academy (pending) you can do so online by clicking the link below:


    Phone, fax and mail in orders will not be accepted. 


    • North Carolina Disability Office should fax requests for EMHS, WMHS and MLA to Dr. Takeda LeGrand at 910-576-2044.
    • If a student last attended a Montgomery County Elementary or Middle School, they should contact the school directly and ask for the Data Manager.


    Records Request

    Per District Policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less that 18 years of age.  If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent or guardian, or responsible person without the student's written consent.  Please refer to the Montgomery County Schools Records Request Document click here (English) or click here (Spanish) for guidance on how to get student Records. 

    SAT Score Requests

    Follow the link above and then choose Send Score Reports to Colleges.


Last Modified on August 10, 2020