Montgomery County Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for our students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar to district families. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
How it works:
- Providers will go to www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment/Community Group (account type)
- Select desired schools
- Upload your flyer to Peachjar for approval
Your flyer will automatically be submitted to the District for review and approval. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards established by MCS. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online.
Posting is FREE for school office staff and parent groups. Community groups pay a small service fee, which is significantly less than the cost of printing.
Groups considered for display/distribution:
- Montgomery County Schools
- School calendars, menus, newsletters, parent letters, district information
- Information about school activities and/or events
- County, state, or federal government agencies
- Parent - teacher associations/organizations
- MCS Partners
For profit flyers will not be approved or distributed by MCS.
Questions? Please call (910) 576-6511.