Information about our School Improvement Plan can be found by following these steps:
Click here to access the Indistar website.
Enter this information to login:
What is a School Improvement Plan?
In 1996, the North Carolina General Assembly established the School-Based Management and Accountability Program with the overall purpose of improving student performance All school districts in North Carolina are required to participate in the program The law specifies that each school shall develop a school improvement plan (SIP) that considers:
• the goals set out in the mission statement for the public
schools adopted by the State Board of Education (SBE), and
• the annual performance goals for that school as established
by the SBE under, which states annual performance goals shall:
• Focus on student performance in the basics of reading,
mathematics, and communications skills in elementary and
• Focus on student performance in courses required for
graduation and on other measures required by the State
Board of Education in high schools, and
• Hold schools accountable for the educational growth of their