Return to Headlines
Monday, March 18
- MCC Spring Fling is on April 9. Get a group together and participate in the Not So Polar Volleyball competition. Phoenixes for the win!
- Get your yearbook now.
- Smile! Spring Picture Day on Wednesday!
- Mark you Calendar – Baby Shower for Mrs. Hare on Thursday, March 21. Come celebrate the newest Phoenix during lunch!
- Chick Fil A Sale (again) on Wednesday, March 27. All orders are due to Mrs. Buchman by this Friday, March 22.
- If you have a Sophomore/Junior interested in the apprenticeship program or is looking into pursuing a degree in Industrial Systems Technology or a similar degree at MCC, please see Mrs. New to complete an interest form.
- Montgomery County Schools has received a teacher recruitment grant in collaboration with Pfeiffer University and will be offering a high school teacher cadet program next school year for students that may be interested in pursuing a teaching career. Please let Mrs. New know if you would be interested in taking a teacher cadet class.
- MCEC will be hosting a Math Olympiad for MCS elementary and middle school students on April 5, 2019. If you are interested in helping with this event, please see Mrs. Daywalt to sign up. We have a need for about 20 more volunteers.
- MCC will be hosting their Diversity Celebration on March 28. Any students interested in sponsoring a table, please see Mrs. Beane.
- Students, please remember that no student is allowed in the parking lot without permission. Students are also not permitted to go to building 100 other than lunch – unless they are attending a class.
- Did you know that MCEC has hot spots available for check-out? Don’t miss out on doing your assignments because you do not have internet at home. See Mrs. Buchman in the office to check one out for the night or reserve one for future use.